Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome to our blog! We decided that this would be the best way to share photos and family updates with everyone.
It has been an interesting fall so far and we are less than a month in. Sam and Scott have been sick for going on 3 weeks now. Scott has had a sinus infection that is just now, after 2 antibiotics, going away. Sam has had his first ear infection and it was a double one! He is now on his third round of antibiotics. But thank God that we have the means to be able to have medicine and that they are both getting better.
As for me, I am about 1/2 way through my long term substitute position at Unadilla Valley Central Schools as a Library Media Specialist. I have loved nearly every day. Open House and Book Fair were a little crazy! Check out the school I am at: Unadilla Valley


No comments: