Wow! I am terrible at this blogging thing. I can't believe that the last time I wrote was when Sam turned 3. Sam is going the be 5 in just over a month and he is so excited. He can't wait for his new favorite number to be five instead of 4. He is growing like crazy. He is 43 inches tall now! He has a rapidly expanding toy car collection. At this rate we have our 100th day of school project all set. :-)
Maria has grown a lot since the last time I wrote as well. She is now 2 going on 14! She loves to talk and has since she was about 18 months old. She is still working very hard on growing hair. She finally has enough to put up in a ponytail. She is very much a girl - she loves purses, babies, and cell phones. LOL
We are truly blessed to have such smart and wonderful children even though they can be challenging at times. They play quite well together most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment