Saturday, October 20, 2007


This is a picture from NFL Draft Day 2007. Sam's favorite thing to do when he sees any sporting event on TV lately is to raise his hands above his head and yell "Touchdown" Of course it's not exactly crystal clear, but he's so cute! He doesn't care what sport it is, he loves it (now) when people clap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to share. Hope everyone gets well quickly...so much football to enjoy! We will check in regularly for more pictures and news. Aunt Bert

Anonymous said...

Nice idea. Obviously the picture was good luck for the Broncos this week. (At least the first half of the game.)

Dad/Bill

Anonymous said...

Scott & Sarah,

Sam is so cute and getting so big!! I have been spending tons of time with my grandchildren and have loved every minute of it. It is so much fun to see them grow. I hope you all get well soon. Of course I will check back often to see pictures. Marcie Williams

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sam is growing fast!
Jessica B