Well, we have survived our first scary moments with Maria. On Sunday morning I took her for a follow up appointment with her Dr. We had taken her on Saturday morning because her cough had gotten worse and she had thrown up a few times. He wasn't happy with her oxygen saturation level. On Sunday it was low again so he decided to admit her to the hospital. They put her on prednisolone - an oral steroid, and albuterol nebulizer treatments every 2 hours. I was a little scared because obviously I was alone because Scott was at church.
They kept her in the hospital for 2 days. We brought her home yesterday morning and she seems to be doing ok. She still has a pretty bad cough but she doesn't sound wheezy anymore. Please keep her in yoiur prayers though that she would continue to get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment