Poor Sam seems to get anything and everything that is going around. He is on his second dose of antibiotic and just finished a round of Predisone for Croup today. I know that we are trying to teach him to share his things, but his germs I wish he would keep to himself. Alas, he has shared with everyone! Including Maria. Poor baby girl is all stuffed up and has a lovely cough. The doctor says it's just a cold though. Scott and I have gotten different aspects of Sam's sickness. Scott has the stuffed head and I have a cough.
One goo thing about having to bring Maria to the doctor is that she got measured and weighed. She is now a whopping 8 lbs 10 oz!!! That's 2 lbs. since she was born. I had no idea she was growing so much. She is also 22 inches long now! The nurse measured twice to make sure. So, 2 lbs and 2 inches in 6 weeks. No wonder she eats so much! Sam is a growing boy too. He is 37 inches tall and 32 lbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment